PINATUBO CRATER TOUR
P 3200.00/person (min. of 4 people)
P 3900.00/person (3 pax)
P 4700.00/person (2 pax)
- Roundtrip transportation to/from A.C.
- Entrance & Environmental fee
- 4x4 jeep & tour guide fee
- Packed lunch/1 bottled water
Preparing for Pinatubo Trek
- Pack light. The regular Pinatubo trek will take around 2 hours via old way trail. Do yourself a favor and keep your bag light. Your back will thank you for it.
- Love your skin. The best time to go trekking Pinatubo is during the dry season (From Mid-October to May) which means there will be a lot of sun. So slather on that sunscreen and use a cap or hat.
- Sole keepin’. Mount Pinatubo’s terrain is rugged so protect your feet by wearing sturdy foot wear. You’ll surely get wet as well so bring an extra pair.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. The trick on not getting a heat stroke is to drink BEFORE you even feel thirsty. You will be sweating a lot and hydrating is a sure way to battle fatigue. Bring at least 1.5 liter of water for the trek.
- Fuel up. Making your own trail food is a fun and easy way to ensure that you have something to munch on while your hike the tricky terrain of Mt. Pinatubo. No need to go on a hunger strike there. Life is short. Eat.
- Don’t worry, be happy. Its not everyday that you get to commune with nature so don’t rush – it’s not a race. Appreciate the sight and sounds around you.
- Leave no trace while trekking. You probably have heard of this one before but we’ll say it again anyway. Take nothing but pictures; Leave nothing but footprints; Kill nothing but time.
PINATUBO AIR TOUR
Php 6,500 / person
- 1-hour air tour from Clark Base
- Round trip transfer fr/to your hotel
- Starts from 7:00am – 11:00am
- Rate quoted is for min 3 people
- Rate may change prior & subject to weather condition
CORREGIDOR ISLAND DAY TOUR
Php 5,000 / pax
Corregidor is a small rocky island in the Philippines about 48 kilometers west of Manila which is strategically located at the entrance of Manila Bay. This island fortress stands as a memorial for the courage, valor, and heroism of its Filipino and American defenders who bravely held their ground against the overwhelming number of invading Japanese forces during World War II.
Check-in time: 07:00A.M
Boarding time: 07:30A.M
ETD Manila: 08:00A.M
ETA Corregidor: 09:15A.M
(Guided tour with Lunch)
ETD Corregidor: 02:30P.M
ETA Manila: 03:45P.M
- Rates includes transportation to/from Angeles City
- Per person rate minimum of 2person
- Rates subject to change and availability.
PUNING HOT SPRINGS
Php 3,500 / pax (min 3)
Puning Hot Spring & Restaurant is the thermal springs along Sacobia River where temperatures range from 40 degrees to 70 degrees. The surrounding area looks like burning furnace as smoke endlessly billows from mountain crevices. It’s also scientifically tested by the Dept. of Science and Technology (DOST) as a results show zero cauliform and pH level at neutral 7.5 pH.
- Round trip transportation from/to hotel
- Tour of hot Spring
- Meal (buffet style)
- Sand Spa
- Mud Pack
- Foot Massage
- Use of 4-wheeled drive vehicle
- Services of local guide
- Brgy. Entry fee
KULIAT CITY TOUR
Php 2,500/pax (min 2)
Php 1,500/pax (3 or more)
- Nayong Pilipino Clark
- Angeles City museum
- Airforce City
- Herencia mansion
- Founder’s house
- Holy rosary parish church
- Round trip transfer throughout the tour
- Local cuisine lunch
- Tour guide